Thursday, March 19, 2009

Product Review: Glutino Pretzel Twists



Pretzel lovers rejoice! This is the best pretzel I've had since going gluten free. And I think there can be quite a few recipes for this one with regards to crushing and breading things. I'm already thinking of a superfine crush to create a breading for fried chicken... Oh, and this would go great on fish, too...

These taste like the real deal - salty, crunchy and delicious. Open the bag and it SMELLS heavenly - the baked fresh scent that any wheat based product has. Glutino also sells stick pretzels, but I'm partial to the twists...

If you need a product to satisfy a salt craving, make these a "go-to" product - 24 of these (one serving) only has 190 calories. Available at glutenfree.com (click the banner to the right or at the bottom to go to the store) and in many health food stores, including Whole Foods.

Now if only I could find a soft baked pretzel that is as good as these are...

No comments:

Post a Comment